We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them. We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information, such as postcode.
· Website usage data
· Other information relevant to your enquiries
· Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the products and services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
· To customise the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
· Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will always hold your information securely.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Crown PSM domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.